Soybean Genetic Map Information
Search the SBT for Genetic Information
Genetic and Sequence Maps Comparison
This tool allows a comparison of the genetic and sequence maps. After choosing a linkage group/chromosome you will
see two panes in a CMap display. The left pane shows the genetic markers using the order and spacing from the
Williams 82 version 1.01 genome assembly. The right pane shows the same markers as
shown in the Consensus 4.0 genetic map.
Choose a Linkage Group
Browse SoyBase Data [Help
- Browse a list of soybean loci contained in the SoyBase.
- Browse a list of soybean quantitative trait loci (QTLs).
- Browse a list of soybean traits.
- Browse a list of genes identified in soybean.
Williams 82 Physical Maps
- Previously accessed from the Physical Maps tab in main navigation bar (above).