February 14-16, 2022
- Graduate Student Poster Competition submission deadline is Febuary 7th.
- Anyone is welcome to display a poster. Posters previously presented at PAG, CSSA or other meetings are welcome.
- Presenters will be asked to submit a pdf of their poster for evaluation before February 7th. Contact Prasad for details
- Student Posters will be judged on content, quality, and presentation, and awards given for the top presenters.
- For students that wish to submit and present their poster there will be a short lightning talk format oral presentation (3-5 min.) during the poster session at 2:15pm Feb. 14th. Contact Prasad for details.
- We invite the rest of the meeting participants to attend the poster session and ask questions regarding the posters and presentations.
- The order of presentations will be determined after the poster deadline when the submissions are compiled.
- Awards will be presented on Wednesday morning during the opening Welcome and Announcements. If you are not present, you will be notified by email and the award will be sent to you by mail.
- Include your poster title, authors and abstract in the registration process.
- Poster viewing will be held on Monday, Feb. 14th starting at 2:15pm