February 13-15, 2023
- Anyone is welcome to display a poster. Posters previously presented at other meetings are welcome.
- Poster display space is nominally 36" x 48".
- Poster abstracts will be accepted until February 10th, 2023
- Posters can be put up in the morning of Monday February 13, and must be up by noon on Tuesday, February 14th in order to be considered for awards.
- Posters must be removed by noon on Wednesday February 15th.
- Student Posters will be judged and awards given for the 1st, 2nd, 3rd place winners.
- Awards will be presented on Wednesday morning during the opening Welcome and Announcements. If you are not present, you will be notified by email and the award will be sent to you by mail.
- Student Poster lead authors are asked to be at their posters during the Tuesday afternoon refreshment break and during the first 30 minutes of the social Tuesday evening.
- Include your poster title, authors and abstract in the registration process.